Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am moving, anyone ever stare at you at the gym?

rao740

so as of sept 1st i will no longer be a MA resident, moving not too far away but this city might have a few colleges in it, so changing gyms ect..... I worked out at the gym I am changing too and everyone has a fuckign staring problem, i am not being conceded at all, but when i am doing shoulder preses and i look in the mirror and 4 dudes are watching me push weight get a new fucking hobby, so any know any good gyms in PROV that are worth while? I am excited to go so anyone in the PROV area hit me up. :p

rao740 :p

I'm on EQ,Tren & Var and ripped to shreds ,yeah! I get stared at alot,it makes me feed off the attention and train that much harder!

RADAR

RADAR said:
I'm on EQ,Tren & Var and ripped to shreds ,yeah! I get stared at alot,it makes me feed off the attention and train that much harder!

RADAR

a look is cool that shit doesn't bother me as u can see i am def not the biggest guy in the gym, but to stare is just an asshole thing to do, the EQ thing I am loving it :) :p :) :p :) :p

my training partner and I are some of the biggest people in the gym (not like thats saying that much) but it seems like we had an audience while doing weighted dips today.

when i was 270 i got stared at a lot regardless of in the gym or walking on the street... fuck em and work out.

people look at me and whisper... Prolly cause I'm usually foaming from the mouth.

Top Bottom