Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am Legend question

Why would you even give this guy advice? I'm so fucking mad right now I can't see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol get your 35%bf gyno tittied ass the fuck off the couch and do some cardio jesus fuck

From your other thread pics, you look like you need a bra and a gotdam heart surgery or two, and you're talking shit to people on a fitness site about working out? Aaahahahaha

Listen up you pudgy little shit, cause this is the best advice you're gonna get on this site, and you won't hear it on the aas board.

Drop all the bullshit supplements, sarms, steroids, whatever else fuckin bullshit someone is trying to sell you, even that protein shake you probably drink all the gotdam time. Throw all that shit in the trash, get your fucking ass off EF and quit sitting on the couch worried about wtf Will Smith's dog is doing in a decade old shitty movie

Go outside and run. Run until you fucking puke, you waste of shit, and when you are done, run some more. Trash all your foods you bought in the canned section and eat nothing but veggies, lean meat and a little fruit.

Portion control motherfucker, do you speak it? Eat a meal so small you can fit it in your hands, about 5-6 times a day.

Did I mention run? Get your big ass some shoes, you're gonna need them.

This concludes your public service announcement faggot

Sooo.. you just hate fat people or what? And trying to get in shape is... wrong of me? Bitch, I am running, I am puking, I'm working my fucking ass off! Who gives a flying fuck if I'm fat now?? I'm working on it that why I'm here you stupid inbred faggot fuck! I'm here because there are a lot of guys who actually wanna help me succeed. If you don't like me (for a reason we still haven't heard) than just keep away from my shit... post those pics I posted in my fat loss thread! Post them fucking everywhere and see how many Fucks I give! I've never done anything to you, lol shit I never even talked to you or posted on any of your threads! Go ahead and be that guy that makes people not want to get in shape cause you just make fun of them and make them wanna quit! I don't give a fuck what you do. I'm staying on my path to fitness. If you don't like me for whatever reason, how about telling me why or suck a fuck.

I don't hate you because you're fat.

I hate you because of your horrible grammar/spelling, and your shitty tattoos.

Actually I thank you guys, this is just what I needed before going to the gym

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom