Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i am already having a hard time with this.....

spongebob

i didnt think it would hit me like this. ive offered a house up for someone to live in who was displaced by katrina. i figured someone should get some use out of it since i was in no hurry to seel it. i figured i let them stay rent free for 3 or 4 months until they could get something permanent.

i listed it on the web. it was slow at first but i get home this morning and recieved 3 or 4 new emails from families that sound really ginuine and in need. one is a couple with a kid and dog. which is perfect since its only a small 2 bedroom house.

but also other families have needs also. i really didnt think that making a decision would be a big deal but its really saddening. i mean im helping someone but also having to turn even more away. im not sure how i will deal with this.

You've done an incredible thing and that family will remember your act of kindness for years, maybe for the rest of their lives. Those people you turn away will have other opportunities and other people to thank and remember.

One person can only do so much and you've done orders of magnitude more than most. You're helping a whole family to stand back on its feet.

that is very altruistic of you Sponge. If it were on your hands to help 10 families you would most likely do it, however, you can only help one and that is what you are doing, instead of getting some benefit from it.

I tip my hat man, lots of respect

thanks to both of you. im just trying to do my part. i cant just sit here while that house is empty and not offer it. its been empty for months now and would have stayed that way for another few months so i figured why not.

it is going to be very hard to pick one family. i just didnt think it would be so difficult.

Sponge, go with the small family that will fit their need.

No sense in overcrowding the house and making it cramped with anything more than what it can handle.

I admire you for going the extra mile in helping the victoms of this tragedy.

Top Bottom