Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I aint talkin about professional rappers but...

Kakdiesel

Banned
Does anybody on here wild out with their boys (drinkin, a little herb etc.) on a night, listen to some good hip hop, befoer you go out to da club and just flow? LOL I know people on here might think its strange or "whigger" to do so, but does anybody?

I cant front, when me and my boys are tore up and get some beats goin in the living room, we just all rhyme some sick shit. I have this one friend who is seriously talented...i mean we do it to crack up and have fun! Let da flames begin

Nothing wrong with it

Its weird down south, We are either bumping Hank Williams Jr or Juvenille

"Up at the club in line standing last, I check out the bitches and as they pass, i look at they tittie, i feel em on they ass, except you drunk ass momma, i know she got a rash, cuz uh, in da mornin i was pukin da toilet i said bitch you want me to eat it again you better boil it cuz the shit was very dirty the shit was not clean, and the pussy that i ate, yo it looked green, and i hate when jealous dudes are up in my thang dont they know i fuck em up like that chink liu kang? from mortal combat, with some of dis and dat i love to hit em over they heads with an aluminum baseball bat, cuz ya wanna know why cuz these days i'm feelin psycho, jsut the other day i caught my moms with a dyke yo but dont get sick i just chilled on the side yo, i dont get down like that i'm from southern ohio...."

AAAAHHHHHH Sorry had to flow for yas...lol i'm bored listening to some old biggie

NVRWANNABEWHITE

If anyone would answer this post beside myself-it would be you- the biggest whigger I know.

LMAO@ big dog..

i aint white but i know what you mean. Shit, I dont care, I just do it to be funny and stupid. I aint tryin to be smoove or hard core playa

HAHHAA...oh well

Chill out!!!

Just a fucking joke

Someone had his Test shot this morning

Im going check my E-mail to see bout the shipping date

Awww shit, now did I start a feud with you Louisianans? Come on dirty dirty south, ya'll suppose to have that southern politeness and friendliness...hehe heh..but if its all true, then NVR2Big, I empathize with ya cuz I hang out with a bunch of blacks (i'm the only asian in my hometown so the only other minorities were blacks so we bonded cuz we live in a redneck town), and people tell me i want to be black. But I listen to hiphop i wont front, but i dont dress or do anything that has to do with the mainstream saying I "want to be black" anyways, just cuz you dress one way and listen to a certain type of music, doenst make you want to peel the white skin (or in my skin olive skin heh heh heh) off and paint yourself black. I think the term "whigger" (I used it cuz its what most people on this board use) is very out dated and kinda old.

my 2 cents

NVR2BIG,

you better slow your role

you the only MF I know that still sports Striped polo shirts and Girbauds

Kak
I dont think NVR a whigger because he hangs out with blacks, I just say that to get him fired up.

Top Bottom