Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut

pissu_78

Am I safe to take hydroxycut while I'm taking vibramycin , doctor prescribed me vibramycin for a urine infection that I have, but I can't go on 14 days without hydroxycut [emoji51][emoji51]. I asked the doctor the same question, he says that he doesn't know about hydroxycut but if it has any steroids, then I should not take it, pls help, does hydroxycut has any kind of steroids? Am I safe to take hydroxycut cut while having vibramycin?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Again: read the label. Does the label mention that it contains steroids? It's an over the counter fat burner.

It DOES contain caffiene and that does the following: Caffeine in particular is known to cause bladder irritation and worsen urinary tract symptoms. A study of people with interstitial cystitis (chronic inflammation of the bladder) found that people who drank coffee experienced worsened symptoms. (from google)

Also from google/wiki: As of 2013, its primary ingredients include caffeine anhydrous, Lady's mantle extract (Alchemilla vulgaris), Wild olive extract (Olea europaea), Cumin extract (Cuminum cyminum), Wild mint extract (Mentha longifolia) and, in some Hydroxycut products, Green coffee bean extract (Coffea canephora robusta).

By the way, as per previous posts, Green Coffee is a waste of time

Top Bottom