Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HULKAMANIA duatgher is H~O~T~T and under also under age

tiger88

dizam

ping

swwwwing

A_1_1ABollea_187778_0527.jpg

[/quote]

Umm more pics needed. Looks like Lisa Ford or some other 80 rock chick...

No interest as of yet.

Hey what happened to that girl you posted a pic of a while back? You know the one that had some guy next to her you had to mark out and call a 'fag'? She's hot. And right in my new age group preference.

Quote from: tiger88 on Today at 05:02:22pm
DUDUDUDUUDUE

TOLDA YS SHE WAS HOTok so we are a tad off topic but i bet she plays video games in panties and bet she wears thongs and not old ppl undies

i wonder after she wears a thong for a while if she has ever smelled it ?

what i would do to her

ouch i tear her a new patch between her ass and her vaginal area

a bit ass pit it would be

Hot may be a bit of a stretch to me. She looks like she is carrying some baby fat and has a big ass jaw like Wynona Judd.

she does look like she has some baby fat, but who cares,,, i vot e good, but would like to see more pics also...

she looks 35 in that pic. and yes she has to lose some weight b4 she's "marketable". She's at christina aguilera size right there.

I don't know how many doors Hulk has opened up over the years. I'm sure he has a lot of friends in the industry and can call up a lot of favors -- but considering his own movie career flopped -- i can't think of that as a good omen for his daughter.

What she needs to do is "seperate" herself from the wrestling world. Leave the "daughter of Hulk" as a subtle sidepoint. Implied but not explicitly mentioned. Let the gossipers make that apparant. She needs *credibility*. Meaning she needs to position herself as an AWESOME singer with various critics in the industry singing her praise. Opening up for other big singers. Doing interviews with complete sincerity and openness. Getting marketing tie-ins. Getting her face out there in the public eye.

Once her profile has been made public and a perception of her has been branded. THEN she can start making cds, movies, the whole 9 yards. Before any celebrity can become a "celebrity" there's a LOT of planning, designing, discussions and logistics that needs to be worked out first. A "celebrity" is a $20-million+ business entity that needs to be taken seriously and properly planned out and executed. Nothing should be left out to mere "talent" or "luck".

Top Bottom