Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hulk to Nick's Victim : "You Pissed Off God!"

Razorguns

Further proof why this family is such a disgusting piece of worthless garbage:

http://www.tmz.com/2008/05/23/hulk-to-victim-you-pissed-off-god/

Unbelievable. While crash victim John Graziano lies in a permanent vegetative state in a hospital with a hole in his head, Hulk Hogan says that God laid some "heavy s**t"on him because of things that he was "into." Nick agrees, saying John was a "negative person."

Nice. Blame the victim, not the person who had been drinking and was driving crazy.

r

how do private calls like that get taped?

Man I listened to those tapes last night on CNBC and another channel and they made me sick any respect I had left for that family is gone! How can they talk crap about his so called friend/Marine that will never be able to live on his own again that he must have done something wrong in his life to piss God off!! WTF! because poor lil Nick got 4 months in jail shit that isn't nothing I would like to see a poll on who would rather be in Nicks position or his! yea right..

biggernu said:
how do private calls like that get taped?

While your in jail there is signs by the phones that say all calls are recorded so I don't know what they were thinking. The only call they can't record is your attorney and you. I knew a guy that was in jail and said up a murder over the phone and they procescuted him from that.

Top Bottom