Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hows this look on me?

so that really you? if so, you needa grow your hair out, you have good facial features but that hair cut is so screaming 9th grade... and do not even hesitate to heed my advice on the following: DITCH THE NECKLACE, Button your shirt, but not before you burn every hawaiian shirt you own. You a good lookin kid but you just gotta do somethin w/ the way you wearin stuff. <-- mind u this is my opinion only and does not mean that what you are wearing is bad. Dif places got dif standards of coolness... if you are pullin tang w/ that look.. then i can't argue with you my man :D

haha it is really me, and thats not even my shirt, its my dads. haha. i dont dress like that usually so thats why i posted that picture. btw im in 11th grade :) I agree about my face, i look much better in a hat becuz it accents it but u think i should grow my hair out. gimme an example of how i should grow it out to. a pic of somoene else or something........

ill post a normal pic of me soon. btw i was at the beach in that picture

also if you think a look would go better on me (im a little bigger now) let me know. imma start posting here more. thanks!

Top Bottom