Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How would you invest 150,000 dollars?

pay off part of a mortgage...

I would look for homeland security stocks and private companies that are rolling into empty trading shells. Homeland security is the next hot sector if it deals with monitoring people.

gotmilk said:
I would look for homeland security stocks and private companies that are rolling into empty trading shells. Homeland security is the next hot sector if it deals with monitoring people.

You sure do love shell companies, Broseph. They seem to make their way into many of your financial posts.

Are you concerned that many shells are set up to increase the perception of value that may or may not exist?

MattTheSkywalker said:
You sure do love shell companies, Broseph. They seem to make their way into many of your financial posts.

Are you concerned that many shells are set up to increase the perception of value that may or may not exist?

Yeah, I am concerned but they also make a decent short term gain as long as the CEO's are honest. I hate situations like SCMI where the CEO dumps 400 Million into the market while lying thru his teeth.

On the otherhand, you have to love companies that merge into empty shells and cause the price to go from pennies to dollars...like ITUI and RXPC...

MattTheSkywalker said:
pay off part of a mortgage...

Why would he wish to do that, especially if he managed to refinance into one of the historically low rates. It's also tax deductible.

-----------------------------------

Bdog. Impossibel to advise without a lot more information. I would do away with any high revolving debt, such as credit cards, at high rates of interest.

For myself, I try to maintain the discipline to be diversified. You really do need to look long term. I also have always preferred real estate over most any other investement.

gotmilk said:

your a bit late on that one bud

kunta said:
your a bit late on that one bud

ahh...actually, there are some great private companies going public that deal with tracking foreign viasa, parole violators, etc..

The future will be publicly traded companies that respond to disaster areas to set up relief stuff. Phone access, mail service, food service....one company offering several solutions whether it is a hurricane, tornado, or Al-Queda suitcase job...

Top Bottom