Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how tall is too tall for chicks?

p0ink

this girl that is on me is really cool, really intelligent, has good morals, good body, blonde, etc, etc. so far, it's a really good match, except for one problem. she is fucking 6' tall!

i'm 6'3, and i have ALWAYS been with short chicks. i mean, no chick taller than 5'6....and she's 6'

wtf?!

if we can't have shower sex...

this is some amazon woman shit. i like small chicks, because they are usually so cute and innocentlicious...and you can toss them around like a sack of potatoes.

i'm 5'8" and I boinked 'em about 5'10"

I'm 5'9. So I like them 5'8 and under. I have banged a 5'11 chick on a one night stand and dated a couple of chicks 5'10. My current girl is 5'1 and that's really about how I like it best. Makes me feel like a big man with her.

I used to go out with a good friend on the Volleyball team. We would go to the movies and to a few bars all the time...and we were the same height. 6'2". Man...she was pretty hot if you ask me.

B True

im tall

i like them kinda short though, especially in usa

I hardly ever see any tall chicks that are in good shape or look good, but you see them here and there I guess. Go over to europe and you'll see why tall chicks are valued.

Top Bottom