x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

how tall is too tall for chicks?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about how tall is too tall for chicks? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: this girl that is on me is really cool, really intelligent, has good morals, good body, blonde, etc, etc. so far, it's a really good match, except for one problem. she is fucking 6' tall! i'm 6'3, and i have ALWAYS been with short chicks. i mean, no chick taller than 5'6....and she's 6' wtf?!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

how tall is too tall for chicks?

this girl that is on me is really cool, really intelligent, has good morals, good body, blonde, etc, etc. so far, it's a really good match, except for one problem. she is fucking 6' tall!

i'm 6'3, and i have ALWAYS been with short chicks. i mean, no chick taller than 5'6....and she's 6'

wtf?!

At the squat rack, on the bike or right behind your woman

Re: how tall is too tall for chicks?

if we can't have shower sex...
    "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Intel Core i7-2600K | Corsair Hydro H80 CPU Cooler | ASUS P8Z68-V board | Corsair Obsidian 650 case | CORSAIR Pro HX650 | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 | GIGABYTE Radeon HD 6870 1GB | Intel 510 120GB SSD | WD Green 640GB | Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM LED | Ubuntu Linux

this is some amazon woman shit. i like small chicks, because they are usually so cute and innocentlicious...and you can toss them around like a sack of potatoes.

At the squat rack, on the bike or right behind your woman

i'm 5'8" and I boinked 'em about 5'10"
    "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Intel Core i7-2600K | Corsair Hydro H80 CPU Cooler | ASUS P8Z68-V board | Corsair Obsidian 650 case | CORSAIR Pro HX650 | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 | GIGABYTE Radeon HD 6870 1GB | Intel 510 120GB SSD | WD Green 640GB | Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM LED | Ubuntu Linux

I'm 6'3", and a chick 6-6'2" is hot I think...they usually have a certain body type, as long as it's not too skinny.

I'm 5'9. So I like them 5'8 and under. I have banged a 5'11 chick on a one night stand and dated a couple of chicks 5'10. My current girl is 5'1 and that's really about how I like it best. Makes me feel like a big man with her.

Elite Strongman b fold the truth's Avatar

I used to go out with a good friend on the Volleyball team. We would go to the movies and to a few bars all the time...and we were the same height. 6'2". Man...she was pretty hot if you ask me.

B True

''Teach my children to love! They'll learn to hate on their own.''
    ''One thing is certian,You can't shake hands with a fist''
    ''It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; its the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time.''

"ABSOLUTELY!!! I wouldn't take 4 days off of work to go support the men if I wasn't getting paid!"
    .....Jill Mills...World's Strongest Woman

Swiftme

im tall

i like them kinda short though, especially in usa

I hardly ever see any tall chicks that are in good shape or look good, but you see them here and there I guess. Go over to europe and you'll see why tall chicks are valued.

Quote Quote posted by p0ink
    and she's 6'

wtf?!

STFU and be happy. I'm almost 5'8 and I'd kill to have a babe who's 6 feet tall.

Ulcasterdropout

I read this
    "Shorter women are more likely to have long-term relationships with men, and more likely to have children" http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99992667
    I think most men desire shorter women. I'm the same.....