Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to stop hair loss from fina?

do a search bro, there have been a lot of disscussions about hair loss with some good info...

True, but many of the common remedies for DHT induced hairloss are ineffective against tren because it is such a powerful androgen.

icelandic said:

True, but many of the common remedies for DHT induced hairloss are ineffective against tren because it is such a powerful androgen.

This is true, it causes hair loss through a different mechanism than other gear so most of the usual approaches dont work, I'm not sure what would though

Well I know this... Im VERY prone to MPB and I was using avacore while on tren for about 15 weeks. I stopped the dht pills and I was only using the shampoo and the topical formula. For a long time my hair didn't fall out that much and then around week 12 it started falling out a little bit excessively. But something happened at the end of the cycle where I was not able to use the shampoo anymore and my hair was coming out in clumps. Once I started the shampoo again it stopped and isn't falling out anymore. So obviously the shampoo is working. One of the ingredients in the shampoo is Polysorbate 80, and I from what hear from others on this board is that it cleans androgens from the scalp and is the best for hairloss long term. This avacore stuff actually works too, i was using it for 2 months before I started the tren. I started growing little new hairs where my hairline has receeded a bit. Sad thing is I lost all that and then some when I couldnt use the shampoo and my hair was coming out in clumps. It has a money back garauntee so the makers obviously have faith in it.

Top Bottom