Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How's your September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
august was strange for me.
i hope september is good. so far, it is...

Just found out that my grandfather's funeral is next friday, the 19th anniversary of my father's death.

September is going to be wonderful, I can just feel it!

Just got back from court, paid $650 for a citation I got earlier this year and didn't take care of. It would have just cost me a new exhaust (about $150) and $10 if I took care of it in time. The good new though is that I get to keep (loud) exhaust :D

don't worry, I know I'm stupid

Now I'm gonna sit here at home and wait a few hours before heading to work and see if the paperwork gets to DMV today. Otherwise I wont be able to get my license back until sometime mid week, next week.

Just paid off my pre-pay oil bill for the year, I feel bad for those who waited and are getting turned away. Current pre-pay price locally, if you can find one is at $2.54 USD. I locked in at $1.81 and thought that was high at the time (July). I also rode my bike the 7 miles to pay the bill, poor people waiting in line for gas, I just cruised on by. Gas is at $3.19 for regular right now.

silverfish said:
Just paid off my pre-pay oil bill for the year, I feel bad for those who waited and are getting turned away. Current pre-pay price locally, if you can find one is at $2.54 USD. I locked in at $1.81 and thought that was high at the time (July). I also rode my bike the 7 miles to pay the bill, poor people waiting in line for gas, I just cruised on by. Gas is at $3.19 for regular right now.
how and where do you do that? I've never heard or known of such things existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom