Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How's your September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
silverfish said:
$110.00 to fill our 2 jeeps today. Mines parked for the near future, I'll be walking to work for the next 2 months. It's only about 1.5 miles and not a bad walk. I guess I've been lazy, I used to ride the bike to work sometimes, lately it's just too much of a hassle.

Hell, I wish I could walk to work. I have too much equipment to cart around to and from though.

Zig

LOL! My office is only 100 yards away!
And i'm still late every morning.

RADAR

Anyway i'm more interested in the October Raina,is she squeezable? Huggable? I bet shes a teddy bear! :)

I've always wanted a teddy bear!

RADAR

September has always been my least favorite month of the year. Summer's over, fall's beginning. Back to school (not me anymore thank God, but I lose some friends and family to higher education for the better part of eight months).

The only silver lining is that football season starts.

But I always feel somewhat depressed during September (the forementioned reasons, not to mention I'm usually doing PCT from summer cutting cycle). I don't get happy again until October, when the first puck of the NHL season drops.

1st Friday of September
Always good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom