Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How's your September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my morning cardio in....got my supps....

The new couch came today - it's a lot better looking than I expected. It's hard to pick out a couch color based on a small fabric sample....

Went shopping with hubby (his suggestion) and picked out a set of dishes, placemats, lamps, and knick-knacks @ Bed Bath & Beyond. Got 2 throw pillows & decorative items at Target. Went to Home Depot & got some paint so we can now finish off the LR & DR.

It's looking pretty nice around here....Velvett would be proud of me...

$110.00 to fill our 2 jeeps today. Mines parked for the near future, I'll be walking to work for the next 2 months. It's only about 1.5 miles and not a bad walk. I guess I've been lazy, I used to ride the bike to work sometimes, lately it's just too much of a hassle.

September is my favorite month.
I have at least a half dozen books I want read.
I have some new kayak adventures planned.
Met a new builder that I totally jive with and I'm looking forward to doing some great jobs together.

So I'll just have to wait and see what unfolds.

Raina said:
I have quite a bit to look forward to this month. August was really great and really rough all at once. I feel like I evolve more every day into something better. I hope I evolve wings or something.
I figured that you'd go for steel claws or the ability to shoot lasers from your eyes rather then wings.

ChefWide said:
I hope for you eternal bliss, but short of that i hope that should we ever meet, your entire body starts secreting tupelo honey from every pore and i am the only one there to save you....

:chomp:

Life has given me the very best things i could ever have dreamed of in this or any a thousand lifetimes, but things come your way that demand the hardest of decisions, where you give up all of your own selfish hapiness to gain peace or hapiness for others. I am about to discover how much of man i really am. Exciting, exhilerating and at the same time so profoundly sad...

The future is not yet made, it is elusive, a thing made of the diaphonous strands of love and pain and happiness and uncertanty and adrenaline and peace from which dreams are woven, so few of us ever get to experience the extemes of life, how fortuneate i am to have seen and felt so much, to have shared so much wonder. I feel like the richest man in the world and yet tears stain my cheeks.
Have you ever thought of writing romance novels or Hallmark?

Do you know what it means to be a bus boy? It means you're takin' the bus HOME! No matter what, your ass is ridin' the bus!

I used to work at McDonalds makin' minimum wage. You know what it means to make minimum wage?? It means they don't give a fuck about you! They don't care about your Christmas, they don't care if your kids got shoes on! My boss asked me one time, "How you doin?" "YOU KNOW HOW THE FUCK I'M DOIN'!!! I'M DOIN' BAD!! That's how the fuck I'm doin'!

You know what they're tryin' to say when they pay you minimum wage? They're tryin' to tell you, "If I could pay you less....I would! But it's against the law!"

StickFigure said:
I used to work at McDonalds makin' minimum wage. You know what it means to make minimum wage?? It means they don't give a fuck about you! They don't care about your Christmas, they don't care if your kids got shoes on! My boss asked me one time, "How you doin?" "YOU KNOW HOW THE FUCK I'M DOIN'!!! I'M DOIN' BAD!! That's how the fuck I'm doin'!

You know what they're tryin' to say when they pay you minimum wage? They're tryin' to tell you, "If I could pay you less....I would! But it's against the law!"

Can I have two cheesburgers and some fries please. Also, supersize me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom