Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How's your September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope for you eternal bliss, but short of that i hope that should we ever meet, your entire body starts secreting tupelo honey from every pore and i am the only one there to save you....

:chomp:

Life has given me the very best things i could ever have dreamed of in this or any a thousand lifetimes, but things come your way that demand the hardest of decisions, where you give up all of your own selfish hapiness to gain peace or hapiness for others. I am about to discover how much of man i really am. Exciting, exhilerating and at the same time so profoundly sad...

The future is not yet made, it is elusive, a thing made of the diaphonous strands of love and pain and happiness and uncertanty and adrenaline and peace from which dreams are woven, so few of us ever get to experience the extemes of life, how fortuneate i am to have seen and felt so much, to have shared so much wonder. I feel like the richest man in the world and yet tears stain my cheeks.

if i get a new job and apartment this month, it will be cool.
otherwise, fuck you and your firm buttockses.

I signed up for a creative writing class yesterday and also have an art class on Mondays. I'm so excited to get the creative juices flowing again. Engineering makes me feel like a robot, everything is structured and defined in straight lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom