Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to prevent hair loss and acne??

Mr LuCiFa

OK, WELL AS SOME OF U MIGHT KNOW, AFTER SPENDING A COUPLE OF MONTHS ON THIS, I'VE DECIDED TO DO 500MG SUS/WK AND 50MG WINNY ED

I SHUD BE GETTIN MY GEAR SOON
BUT I NEED SOME ADVICE ON HOW TO PREVENT HAIR LOSS AND ACNE
ARE THEIR NE PRODUCTS I CAN USE FOR THAT?
PLEASE DONT SAY OXY, CUZ AS AN EARLY TEEN, I HAD ACNE, AND IT NEVER WORKED FOR ME.
WAT ABOUT HAIR LOSS? I'M 20, WILL THIS AFFECT ME? IS THIS CYCLE STRONG ENUF TO CAUSE HAIR LOSS? PLUS I DOTN WANNA TAKE SOMETHING LIKE ROGAINE WHICH I HEAR U HAVE TO USE CONTINUALLY ONCE U START.
ITHINK I'MA TAKE MILK THISTLE FOR MY LIVER, EVEN THO I'M ONLY TAKING ONE ORAL.
NE COMMENTS?

Hey whats up?
First off you are not going to loose any more hair than what is ready to come out..
If your young i would not worry at all however if your 30 or more like me and you have hair loose in your family then the possibilities are pretty good that you may have a little hair loss.
But not everyone goes through this i did a little bit but that is life.
Now as far as the acne is concerned everybody seems to get at least a little some more some less, it's pretty much the normal thing.
To remedy some of them provided you have a lot you should wash at least twice a day.
I shower 2-3 times daily when cycling..
And as far as the mil;k thisle it's a good idea..
I happen to take liver and kidney support pill.
Becouse i'm on a cycle with bolth a-bombs and winny.
So the help is needed in my case..
Yourse maybe not but it will not hurt ...
Hope my experience helps!!!!!!!!!
LL.;) :mix:

well... see the thread entitley **answers to hairloss questions here** for answers to your hairloss questions..

as far as if that cycle is strong enough to cause hairloss.... different strokes for different folks.. if you have never taken aas before then the only way to find out is to do it..

Top Bottom