Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How old is too old to date a 19 year old?

bgdaddysmooth

I've been seeing this girl that is way fucking hot and she's cool as hell. The only problem is that I'm 24 and she's 19. Is that too old? Are people going to think I'm a perv when we're out in public? She's even got a PERFECT fake ID so going out on the weekends would be no problem.

Hey, that's cool.

Actually 19 & 24 are good ages - your only issue is the 21 to get in thing and you seem to have that covered.

I thought you were gonna say 44 or something.

:(

Ok. This thread is now making me feel old.

BAH!

Hell no I dated a 19 year old at 29, although I thought she was older and she led me to believe that as well.

The only issue was the maturity thing, which is why I bailed.

Is what any of us say actually going to persuade you from seeing her anyway?

Do what seems right in your gut. Just keep your eyes WIDE open.

19 & 24? Getthefugouttahere! There's nothing wrong with that chronologically. Maturity? That's a whole different story.

I would just as soon shoot Brovel products as date a 19 year-old chic. That generational disconnect is too much for me, I don't have the patience. That's my problem, not theirs. A 19 year-old for a few hours is fun.

Later,

No problem bro! I am 30 and my girlfriend is 23. As long as the girl is over 18, she can date anyone she wants, regardless of age.

Top Bottom