Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Often Should You Tan in the Tanning Beds?

curling

I tanned for my first time yesterday in a tanning bed. It was cool because they had a fan and a radio. I didn't want to burn my pecker so I wore my underwear but I did want to get some rays on my butt cheeks so I gave myself a wedgy and made underwear like a jock strap. Now my wife laughs at me everytime I go to the bathroom naked.

Anyway( I won't do that anymore ) but I did get red in some place should I wait 24 hours before I hit again or 48 hours?

GLADIATOR351 said:
if you are red/pink, wait for 24hrs. and use a sock to cover the needed area.

A sock now that is a good idea. I don't know why didn't think of that. I am really get tired of my ole lady laughing at me.

A dermatologist stands outside the sunrooms at my gym and hands out business cards. They are horrible for your skin and you will eventually get a skin cancer from them.

musclebrains said:
A dermatologist stands outside the sunrooms at my gym and hands out business cards. They are horrible for your skin and you will eventually get a skin cancer from them.

I am only going to do it four times before summer starts then I get plenty from being in the boat.

curling - be careful w/ the tanning bed. I got a bad burn a few weeks ago and hurt for at least 8-10 days! - seriously!
:redhot: :redhot:

I tried a new accelerator (just barely applied it) oh, and of course, there were new bulbs - and I fell asleep like an idiot.

It works well for some people.

I get so relaxed when I tan, so for safety reasons, I will not go back in there.

10 days now that was a bad burn. The place I go will only let you tan for 20 minutes how long were you in there?

Top Bottom