Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you weigh, and how much do you want to weigh

jdynasty

currently 261, trying to bulk up to 280

Right now I'm 5'7 124. I'm fine with that even though it's nothing because it's bikini season and I refuse to gain an ounce.

But I'd like to be back up to 135 but lose more fat.

weight means nothing bro. Body composition does

I am currently at 198, want to be 220, but that's not to say I simply need to put 22 lbs and be done with it...

Probably will need to drop some 20lbs before starting what I anticipate will be a long 40lbs long road.

Went up and down for the last year but now I'm at 6'1 and 225lbs (low bf but dunno the %) and that's enough for me. More lbs and it's just lots of problems (high B....).

pintoca said:
weight means nothing bro. Body composition does

I am currently at 198, want to be 220, but that's not to say I simply need to put 22 lbs and be done with it...

Probably will need to drop some 20lbs before starting what I anticipate will be a long 40lbs long road.

Understand, didnt mean for someone to eat cake and cookies all day to gain the weight they want

137; 20%bf.

I want to get down to 132 & 17% bf and maintain that so I can compete (PowerLifting). Right now, because this is new to me, I have to adjust my diet to maintenance so I can build up some strength & muscle. I'm not happy about that, but I'm okay with it. I know I look awesome and have made tremendous progress.

I can't have cake or cookies because I can't have wheat. But I eat a lot of ice cream. And 2 nights last week I had a half bag of chocolate chips for dinner. I have no idea how I stay lean.

238 as of this morning. I have had stomach problem since kicking the flu. I can barely eat right now. I was down to 230 and really liked the look. I'm torn now. 230 with a small waist and shredded or 250 with all 8 abs?!?!!?

Top Bottom