Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do male strippers make?

I'm looking for some of the sexiest and attractive guys between ages of 21-40 to fuck bareback. I'm HIV Poz and like to throw Poz Parties where me and a few buddies will impregnate some twink negs with our POZ seed. Also looking for strippers who can dance and move well and chipendales to serve drinks and snacks. They will also be fucked in attempt to spread the POZ. The actual location will be Montclair, NJ. If you are interested please send name, age, recent pics, any previous experience (not a must) to [email protected] . In subject line put Neg Breeder looking for POZ seed. Ask for Zacqius

Good luck
you might have more luck posting this in our HIV/AIDS forum bro.

As a bodybuilder dancer, I make at least 400 a night and up to 900 a night. It all depends on the club, the night of the week, customers, number of customers, and more. More little twink guys getting into stripping because they don't want to put in the time and money to be a bodybuilder. I'm 6'2" and 270 so I stand out in a crowd. I did get on a powerlifting routine and grew to 294 but got too soft.

As a bodybuilder dancer, I make at least 400 a night and up to 900 a night. It all depends on the club, the night of the week, customers, number of customers, and more. More little twink guys getting into stripping because they don't want to put in the time and money to be a bodybuilder. I'm 6'2" and 270 so I stand out in a crowd. I did get on a powerlifting routine and grew to 294 but got too soft.

Pics?

Yeah right. all male strippers are straight up cock sucking faggots. Absolutely no exceptions ever. Any guy who says they strip and like women are just leaving off the "but prefer cock" part.

Top Bottom