Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do male strippers make?

id rather be working the door there then working the stage.

Stripping is gay. no matter who you do it for. male strippers move like horny female cats (saw some on tv no didn`t go to the club)

Male dancers make far more than females do... BUT the horny heffers that tip are NASTY! I mean I have heard and seen they out and out grab the dudes' packages! So if you are going to do it, do it FOR MONEY. That is the ONLY REAL reason to take such a job. It ISN'T EASY.. but it is simple.

If I were a guy, I would DEFINITELY dance for men though. THEY HAVE TONS OF MONEY. And what difference does it makes whether you are teasing and entertaining a man or a woman? You are not interested in going home with either, right? If it is all about the money then DO IT FOR THE MONEY. It is all about selling a fantasy for dollar bills.

Me, if lesbians were better tippers than men I would dance for them in a heartbeat. What do I care what SHE wants? All I care about is getting the money from thier pockets (within reason of course :rolleyes: ) and bringing it home for my girls and me.

I have danced for lesbians, but I found that their girlfriends get VERY jealous. Go figure. You go out to look at women with your gf then you get pissed off at the dancers for doing thier job?

And I DO NOT do private parties. Thank GOD, I have a family to back me up if I fall short so I won't be forced into what could be dangerous situations.

Straight men are afraid they'll enjoy dancing for gay men. "What happens if I give some guy a pony ride and I get chubbed? Does that mean I'm gay?"

Rockafella Skank said:
Straight men are afraid they'll enjoy dancing for gay men. "What happens if I give some guy a pony ride and I get chubbed? Does that mean I'm gay?"

Not me. I know Im not gay brother, and that's all that needs to be said. It's all about the money anyhow. Fuck, I'd even beatoff for the horney bastards if the price was right. It aint like It's them touching me. If you are secure in your masculinity(and the definition of a homophobe to ME is a male who is NOT), then what do you have to worry about??

Well you were soliciting your body for cash. To them you were just a sexual play object. What you expect???

If you work for a Company, then you usually get 40% of whatever they charge(that could be anything, depending on the person dancing, the company, & the area of the Country you are) + Tips. I have done it before and it aint all you might think it is brother. Yes, there are some wild hotties that will do anything for you, but most of the time you are grinding on a fat 50 year old heffer. That's how you will make most of your money-at least from my experiences. The last time I did it was in '95, and it was for a room full of fat, sweaty, drunken black women. They were drinking Jim Beam straight from the bottle, and wanted me to take dollar bills right from their mouths w/ mine. No thanks.

guys would make a lot more money. It's a fact. Even girls would admit it.

Ya the fact is guys are the true beauties of the world. I don't know when and why it seems like guys have to hide behind women and be ashamed to really flaunt the brawn. If I can be totally blunt even tho guys go goo goo over boobs and pussy, but it's something about a hard penis that just makes you stop, stare, and wonder. And if you can be true with yourselves you know it's the truth #jussayin

And for that silly reason they ain't getting paid good. If you going to take your clothes off for men or women the morals have already gone out the door. I mean really.

I'm looking for some of the sexiest and attractive guys between ages of 21-40 to fuck bareback. I'm HIV Poz and like to throw Poz Parties where me and a few buddies will impregnate some twink negs with our POZ seed. Also looking for strippers who can dance and move well and chipendales to serve drinks and snacks. They will also be fucked in attempt to spread the POZ. The actual location will be Montclair, NJ. If you are interested please send name, age, recent pics, any previous experience (not a must) to [email protected] . In subject line put Neg Breeder looking for POZ seed. Ask for Zacqius

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for some of the sexiest and attractive guys between ages of 21-40 to fuck bareback. I'm HIV Poz and like to throw Poz Parties where me and a few buddies will impregnate some twink negs with our POZ seed. Also looking for strippers who can dance and move well and chipendales to serve drinks and snacks. They will also be fucked in attempt to spread the POZ. The actual location will be Montclair, NJ. If you are interested please send name, age, recent pics, any previous experience (not a must) to [email protected] . In subject line put Neg Breeder looking for POZ seed. Ask for Zacqius

Good luck

Fuck off, faggot

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom