Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do male strippers make?

tripleV said:
so do ya'll think a guy dancing in a gay club or a chick at a nudie club would make more money?

guys would make a lot more money. It's a fact. Even girls would admit it.

I usually only get pain $4.50 per hour but if I do my "special trick" I get an extra bottle of Diet Coke at the end of the night.

Special Trick consists of me naked, with a jar of chuncky peanut butter and a golden retriever.

at the club i was going to work for (before i got arrested (and then later aquitted)) they made $200-$300 a night dancing for mostly women.

male dancers are usually using the money to supplement their drug habits, too. (steroids, coke, and nubain were very common)

where do you live? go the gay route and keep and open mind for the jack. plus there are tons of hot straight women who know male dancer are straight in the gay bars so you get total pussy hook up.

A bunch of girfriends chipped in and gave me $150 for a strip i did for a girls birthday. I was very unproffesional though, because i ended up mixing business wth pleasure after the show was over;)

I got a real buzz out of doing it.

I'd say do the gay clubs becuase your wife will NEVER have any reason to be jealous even though she says it's no big deal now.

Go to the gay bars if your serious about this.

Now if its just for fun and you go with women, be prepared because you WILL be touched as you have never been touched before. Women touch(and scream/dirty talk) far more than men. Yet you wont gain shit. Sad but true.

Snake

BronzedGoddess said:
I'd say do the gay clubs becuase your wife will NEVER have any reason to be jealous even though she says it's no big deal now.

yeah but most gay clubs I know also feature a "ladies night" once a week .....

Top Bottom