Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much do female strippers make for income?

Mavafanculo said:
In NYC, a girl I knew well *cough* made at minimum 500-600 on a week nite, and 1000-2000 a nite on Thurs tru Sat. thats stage tips, table dances, and champagne room split and tips.

This chick was young/hot/great body worked a top club etc. so I guess she's be at the top end of income range, but avg strippers drive out of the Scores parking lots with BMWs and Mercedes, and live in prime Manhattan apartment bldgs so you figure it out.

NYC is the big leagues and I dont think there at that many strip clubs becuase of legal issues with the city while in Oregon there is a strip club every other block

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
NYC is the big leagues and I dont think there at that many strip clubs becuase of legal issues with the city while in Oregon there is a strip club every other block

Thank Giulini's quality of life programs for that.

Mavafanculo said:
you say that like as if it's a good thing lol

Actually, I was being sarcastic. I don't really care about the strip clubs one way or another but there were other parts of that campaign that I took strong issue with.

nefertiti said:
Actually, I was being sarcastic. I don't really care about the strip clubs one way or another but there were other parts of that campaign that I took strong issue with.

you mean like when he started putting Jay Walkers tru the system lol?

or when he did away with Desk Appearence Tickets and insisted every minor infraction be treated like a felony and processed tru arraignment?

t-o-t-a-l-i-t-a-r-i-a-n

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:

Yep, see my list, they are everywhere! And girls move from all over the US to come here and strip because of how many clubs there are.

Mavafanculo said:
you mean like when he started putting Jay Walkers tru the system lol?

or when he did away with Desk Appearence Tickets and insisted every minor infraction be treated like a felony and processed tru arraignment?

t-o-t-a-l-i-t-a-r-i-a-n

Or when they started giving loitering tickets to women who were eight months pregnant resting on church steps....

There are a couple of others that bother me worse, but if I start that rant it will inevitably end in thread hijacking.

Top Bottom