Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much do female strippers make for income?

me and my fellow managers took to estimating our russian girls income for the year one night........and we figured at "LEAST" 200k for each of them. Now, they may have been paying off some russian mob dudes that brought them here, but they were grossing easily 200k. These girls could do 3k on a thursday..........ridiculous. And they werent the "absolute" hottest girls in the club............they just knew men. I have so many fucking stories from having to open curtains to check girls dances it's not even funny...............at least once a night me and the crew were doubled over clutching ourselves from something going on in that fucking club. I miss it somewhat...........definitely had the time of my life there.

redsamurai said:
me and my fellow managers took to estimating our russian girls income for the year one night........and we figured at "LEAST" 200k for each of them. Now, they may have been paying off some russian mob dudes that brought them here, but they were grossing easily 200k. These girls could do 3k on a thursday..........ridiculous. And they werent the "absolute" hottest girls in the club............they just knew men. I have so many fucking stories from having to open curtains to check girls dances it's not even funny...............at least once a night me and the crew were doubled over clutching ourselves from something going on in that fucking club. I miss it somewhat...........definitely had the time of my life there.

tell some stories

ceo said:
about 7-8 yrs ago, I knew a girl who stripped. She lived in Seattle area, but would go to Vegas for a long weekend once a month and make as much in 3-5 nights as in an entire month in Seattle. So, that's what she did. She was making over $100K/yr.

Most of the time if they're making trips to Vegas to work they are hooking.

borris said:
tell some stories

I'll have to think of some stories that translate well to writing..........some things were "visuals", and can only be truly appreciated if you see it for yourself. I mean, I saw a stripper fight between two latinal choo ha's that almost made me piss my pants..........these bitches were throwing hands like Delahoya, unreal. And the shit coming out of their mouths made it really difficult to keep a straight face while breaking them up. Me and the other bouncer were looking at each other like "help, I'm dyin here!!"............didn't help that we just smoked a quick bowl in the alley. I mean there's so much shit, it's like "where do I begin"?? A strip club really is the most ridiculous place on earth to work. The drama is unreal.

Probably the funniest thing I saw was one of two events.......A) Some dude that got thrown out came back with a paintball gun and starting shooting at our doorman who's ex ranger. Doorman grabs a fiberglass cover that we had around the corner to cover up the scantily clad girls on our billboard............walks the dude down in the middle of Broadway while holding up this board, so no paint is hitting him..........crashes into the dude, takes his gun and starts unloading the rest of the clip at pointblank range in the middle of Broadway in Frisco on a saturday night. I came out in time to see him unloading the paintballs into the dude............I can't possibly adequately explain how painful it was just to breathe for the next day or so, my stomach hurt that bad.

B) some little skate board kid had enough of some drunk dude harrassing him, that he picked up his board and cracked the dude to the cheek with the "truck side" of the skateboard. I swear to god the dude went completely horizontal before he hit the the ground..........and yeah, he deserved it. Happened like 10 ft away from me while I was on door that night. I shuffled bent over back into the doorway to tell the counter girl and the other doorguy to come look at this........ :lmao:

tis just two stories off the top of my head............it's bedtime for me.

I was hoping you would tell some stories of like strippers fucking dudes in the champaigne room for heroin

I know a few who have managed to strip their way thru Ivy League schools and other elite universities which cost $30,000+ per year in tuition annual.

strippers are basically licensed whores. and no matter how much $$$ they make, they still lose in the end. for being a flea ridden stripper.

In NYC, a girl I knew well *cough* made at minimum 500-600 on a week nite, and 1000-2000 a nite on Thurs tru Sat. thats stage tips, table dances, and champagne room split and tips.

This chick was young/hot/great body worked a top club etc. so I guess she's be at the top end of income range, but avg strippers drive out of the Scores parking lots with BMWs and Mercedes, and live in prime Manhattan apartment bldgs so you figure it out.

Top Bottom