Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much caffeine at one sitting is too much?

ceasar989 said:
I suppose it cant be that bad if people snort grams of coke at one sitting.
Very true.

Do a search for caffeine on google.

Or snort Coke and forget the scares of caffeine.

I take 400mg in one dose all the time. 2 pills.

I've taken up to 8 in one day before (3 hours of sleep, had to work all day, then drive for 3 hours)

200 mg ~ 2 cups coffee

chewyxrage said:
I take 400mg in one dose all the time. 2 pills.

I've taken up to 8 in one day before (3 hours of sleep, had to work all day, then drive for 3 hours)

200 mg ~ 2 cups coffee
lol that's a pussy ass cup of coffee.

Depends on your tolerance, if you don't normally consume caffeine 200mg will rock your world. If you swallow starbucks like it's going out of style you may need 1,000 mg to feel anything, it's like any drug.

JavaGuru said:
Depends on your tolerance, if you don't normally consume caffeine 200mg will rock your world. If you swallow starbucks like it's going out of style you may need 1,000 mg to feel anything, it's like any drug.

You make a good point.

I just wonder if it's dangerous or if it will affect long term sleep hygeine/habits.

ceasar989 said:
You make a good point.

I just wonder if it's dangerous or if it will affect long term sleep hygeine/habits.

LOL. It is not crystal meth. How long are you planning on overdosing on caffiene?

mekannik said:
LOL. It is not crystal meth. How long are you planning on overdosing on caffiene?

I talked to a family friend who was a pharmacist. Thats what he said.

depends how used to it you are. i occasionally use 300mg before i train. many footballers use 600mg during a 2 hour game.

then again, some people who never use it do so and get quite ill

im too tired to be more helpful

cheerios :)

Top Bottom