x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

How much beer or liquor will you drink tomorrow?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How much beer or liquor will you drink tomorrow? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Yeah, I know, nobody on EliteFitness.com drinks alcohol. That would not be conducive to muscle growth/fat loss. Whatever. I'm going to spend Thanksgiving at my girlfriend's parents, so I plan on buying at least a case. I don't even think it will be light beer. Fess up, ladies and gentlemen.:D

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How much beer or liquor will you drink tomorrow?

Yeah, I know, nobody on EliteFitness.com drinks alcohol. That would not be conducive to muscle growth/fat loss. Whatever.

I'm going to spend Thanksgiving at my girlfriend's parents, so I plan on buying at least a case. I don't even think it will be light beer. Fess up, ladies and gentlemen.

I weigh 270, so to get a nice buzz and then maintain it I have to put away a decent bit of alcohol- to the a lot of people with average tolerance, it looks as if I'm going to be crawling on the floor. I know my gf will be watching me like a hawk around her parents, so I think I may put it in a cup or something so nobody's counting my beers. Her parents drink also, so it shouldn't be too bad.

I may spike my eggnog with Sprite... but that's only if I'm not driving.

I will have one glass of whine with the in-laws. No more. I am focusing mainly on turkey......and stuffing.......and cranberry sauce......Oh hell, I'm bulking, BRING IT ON!!!!! The food that is. Alcohol is for college.

Originally posted by growin'
    I will have one glass of whine with the in-laws. No more. I am focusing mainly on turkey......and stuffing.......and cranberry sauce......Oh hell, I'm bulking, BRING IT ON!!!!! The food that is. Alcohol is for college.
    Sheeyit- alcohol is for sanity. Not ashamed to say it either. Just gotta keep yourself in check.

mind in the gutter, head in the clouds, hand down my pants...
    no more than three beers in a day.
    or three servings of alcohol.

I'm no longer the spry whippersnapper I once was

Yeah, I use the three servings a day rule, but I save my credits for the weekend

Re: How much beer or liquor will you drink tomorrow?

Tomorrow? How about last night? Or right now? Or tonight? It's going to be a rough week. I seriously might have to lay off the sauce for a while starting next week

Yeah, baby!!

I got a physical a couple weeks ago, and they drew some blood and checked my liver enzymes. I had gotten absolutely tore down four days before on Wild Turkey and Coke, so I figured they would be at least a little jacked up. When the results came back, all the numbers were perfect. That was probably the worst thing they could have told me. I'm going to have to lay off here in a little while when I do my first cycle though.

Elite Bodybuilder
    Man, don't you absolutely despise beer counters? Those are the pricks with the rumors already made up waiting for someone to drink a magic number so they think they can talk about them. Douchebags, thats why I drink all the time. At the moment I'm hooked on the Ricks spiked mandarin orange and lime stuff. Expensive compared to the old Bud Light but they get rockin in no time. Pleasant buzz, too.

(edited my spelling so I don't look drunk now)