Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much beer or liquor will you drink tomorrow?

casavant

Yeah, I know, nobody on EliteFitness.com drinks alcohol. That would not be conducive to muscle growth/fat loss. Whatever.

I'm going to spend Thanksgiving at my girlfriend's parents, so I plan on buying at least a case. I don't even think it will be light beer. Fess up, ladies and gentlemen.:D

I weigh 270, so to get a nice buzz and then maintain it I have to put away a decent bit of alcohol- to the a lot of people with average tolerance, it looks as if I'm going to be crawling on the floor. I know my gf will be watching me like a hawk around her parents, so I think I may put it in a cup or something so nobody's counting my beers. Her parents drink also, so it shouldn't be too bad.

I will have one glass of whine with the in-laws. No more. I am focusing mainly on turkey......and stuffing.......and cranberry sauce......Oh hell, I'm bulking, BRING IT ON!!!!! The food that is. Alcohol is for college.

growin' said:
I will have one glass of whine with the in-laws. No more. I am focusing mainly on turkey......and stuffing.......and cranberry sauce......Oh hell, I'm bulking, BRING IT ON!!!!! The food that is. Alcohol is for college.

Sheeyit- alcohol is for sanity. Not ashamed to say it either. Just gotta keep yourself in check.

Tomorrow? How about last night? Or right now? Or tonight? It's going to be a rough week. I seriously might have to lay off the sauce for a while starting next week ;)

Yeah, baby!!

I got a physical a couple weeks ago, and they drew some blood and checked my liver enzymes. I had gotten absolutely tore down four days before on Wild Turkey and Coke, so I figured they would be at least a little jacked up. When the results came back, all the numbers were perfect. That was probably the worst thing they could have told me.:D I'm going to have to lay off here in a little while when I do my first cycle though.

Man, don't you absolutely despise beer counters? Those are the pricks with the rumors already made up waiting for someone to drink a magic number so they think they can talk about them. Douchebags, thats why I drink all the time. At the moment I'm hooked on the Ricks spiked mandarin orange and lime stuff. Expensive compared to the old Bud Light but they get rockin in no time. Pleasant buzz, too.

(edited my spelling so I don't look drunk now)

Top Bottom