Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much is the accepted tip for the massage therapist

I have a standing appointment with my massage therapist every 2 weeks. Under that scenario, I do not tip. We have an agreed upon price and that's it. If you have an occasional massage (out of town trip or otherwise) then a tip is a nice gesture and my usual tip is $10.

EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a sweet asian girl that works my back the best I've ever had. And she gives a happy ending, no I never asked for it, first time I went it was just polite convo. She did a great deep tissue on my neck, back and legs. I had her laughing at one point cause I wa so stiff I was making stupid noises. She tells to roll over rubs my legs, chest and bam sweet handjob time. Lets just say I tip great.

i find most of the responses here to be disturbing. most people here seem to be treating their message therapists, or message providers (especially women) as prostitutes... and even that would be cheap - no one deserves to be treated so low. real cheap mentality. i did a search to get a better sense of how much to tip my message therapist, and this is what i got. while it may be am impossible task for you, try imagining yourself in their shoes. i mean for real. you're talking of them as if they were a piece of shit. and they aren't. they're humans. you're exploiting your leeway just because you can.

Top Bottom