Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of your dreams are nightmares?

Tiervexx

When I say nightmares I don't just mean dreams that don't go well. I mean visions that leave you scared shitless a half hour or more after you wake up.

For me at least one in ten, possibly more. I actually wish I had more of them because once I get over them I usually end up learning something about myself.

Hmmm... if by nightmares you mean I either die, someone I love dies, or something horrible happens to me? 50%. It used to be higher, but I've delt with some major issues in my life and that has helped.

I would really like to hear everyone's answers for this. Most interpretations of dreams are bullshit but I think this can really reflect on everyone's current state of mind.

Everytime I have a dream about someone I know dying they have died within a day or two of the dream. Fucks with my head.

I know that I very rarely have nightmares, so I would say 1 out of every 1000. But, when I do have that one nightmare...I wake up and my heart feels like it is going to bust out of my chest and I am usually in a cold sweat. I think the dream and feeling like that when I wake up makes it doubly bad. Then, I try to figure out what the hell just happened....I hate those nights.

Funny thing for me. I have nightmares but they never really scare me. Maybe I know i'm dreaming or somthing when I have them. I usually like freaky dreams anyways.

Top Bottom