Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many of you are organ donors?

p0ink

contrary to what many of you may believe about me, i am not a fucking humanitarian.

that being said, it should be apparent that i am not an organ donor.

i believe when it is someone's time to go, it is their time to go. i also do not want to run the risk of some piece of shit getting my nice healthy organs. if i didnt take the time to abuse my own body, you better bet your ass im not about to allow someone else to.

how about any of you? are you donors?

I am,Im kinda iffy on the topic and have considered throwing it away. my conditions are only to help people not for medical research and not my face or anything just internal organs

I don't have it endorsed on my driver's license, but my husband and parents know I am an organ donor.

No, never.

They're mine. Everyone else got their own. When i die, i don't want anyone messing with my body.

That topic is open to debate in my mind really...

I'd love to be able to save someone's life in the event of my untimely demise, but who knows what kind of person I'd be saving?

-Warik

It's really very simple, I would without hesitation give up all organs if I knew that politics didn't exist in that arena and a deserving waiting listing recipient were available.

That's all I need to be borderline life and death from a car wreck with an endorsed drivers license in the ER and the nurse's sister's brother in law is a Politician or something and I go from slightly living to mostly dead b/c I have the right blood type.

And don't even tell me it doesn't happen.

Top Bottom