Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you are going COTB now that the price has dropped to a plat membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How many of you are going COTB now that the price has dropped to a plat membersh

Isn't the $200+ COTB membership just for 3 months VS. that price for "lifetime" of Plat?

Re: How many of you are going COTB now that the price has dropped to a plat membersh

yes

Uh, I still a Plat, I am lower class.... :(

arabian, dont get all bent out of shape. i'll un-COTB after 3 months is up if it bugs you.

I can't believe people are paying for bells and whistles on an Internet message board.

I can't believe people are paying for bells and whistles on an Internet message board.

People actually support the site and pay to be here....go figure

HR - Congrats on going COTB :)

arabian, dont get all bent out of shape. i'll un-COTB after 3 months is up if it bugs you.

You'll have a target printed on your forehead when you do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom