Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many use anger for motivation!!?

I'm not usually a pissed off person, but I swear I get the best pumps when I'm fucken pissed off!! It's always some shit about a girl (fuck girls!) and I get this fuck the world attitude and go out and lift my ass off. I notice that I'm stronger and have a hell of a lot more energy. I know I'm not alone....who else uses anger to fuel their lifting? It's pry not the healthiest way to get motivated but it works!

Yeah, I use it all the time. Or even when I'm 'spotting' for a guy I'll often shout "GET FUCKING ANGRY YA CUNT". I don't focus on anyone or anything, I just get pure angry.
Bouncer

i listen to heavy metal to get me angry, if I'm not angry, I won't be able to lift as heavy as usual. Best thing that makes me angry, is anadrol and androstene in the same cycle, stay away.:mad:

Dude, Dont let no pussy get to ya head. That's a sign of weakness. There are too many out there to stress if one or two are straight bitches toward you. Just say fuck it and move on to the next target. If ya wanna get pissed about something, just think of how this country is run by crooks, herion dealers, and people who prey on the weak( Im speaking of our so-called democracy of a government, Dubya Bush specifically). Sorry to get off topic.:p :mad: :devil:

Top Bottom