Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many times do you ask a girl out who has a boyfriend?

OXANDRIN

seems like i do it all the time. i usually don't know what to say. sometimes i get nasty sometimes i play it cool.

for example:
today i ask this girl if she wanted to get go out or maybe do something this weekend after she had said she didn't have any plans. so her response was "i have a boyfriend" so normally i'd give them a blank stare and say " thats not what i asked you" or maybe something like "so thats a yes?" but today i was nice.... and i just said "i'm sorry....well maybe sometime we could meet up and do something... i respect that"

now what do i say to her next time i see her. we are in m/w/f classes together

supersizeme said:
next time you see her, you say "be sure you tell your boyfriend i'm 'that guy'"

i don't get it cause she lives in greece in the summers and she goes there for all the vacations too.... how does she have a boyfriend?

Dont spoil it by asking her out again........if she drops the bloke she might turn to you.

Asking out a girl that you knwo has a boyfriend is not on IMO.

OXANDRIN said:
seems like i do it all the time. i usually don't know what to say. sometimes i get nasty sometimes i play it cool.

for example:
today i ask this girl if she wanted to get go out or maybe do something this weekend after she had said she didn't have any plans. so her response was "i have a boyfriend" so normally i'd give them a blank stare and say " thats not what i asked you" or maybe something like "so thats a yes?" but today i was nice.... and i just said "i'm sorry....well maybe sometime we could meet up and do something... i respect that"

now what do i say to her next time i see her. we are in m/w/f classes together

OXANDRIN said:

i don't get it cause she lives in greece in the summers and she goes there for all the vacations too.... how does she have a boyfriend?

hmm, maybe, just maybe that's where her boyfriend lives.

Top Bottom