Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many text messages you send a month?

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
i figured id check to see how many i send out of curiosity...i was blown away 5750 and i still have 2 more days of my billing cycle...think im gonna have to retire the crackberry

Roughly 2000 a month. People get pissed at me because my shit is ALWAYS ringing...because I'm like super popular and stuff

i text everyone i talk to...quick and to the point..then your not stuck on the phone for 20 min listening to there bullshit...text you can just not reply till ur ready hahahah more polite then just hangin up on them

i text everyone i talk to...quick and to the point..then your not stuck on the phone for 20 min listening to there bullshit...text you can just not reply till ur ready hahahah more polite then just hangin up on them

i always say the EXACT same thing when people say why do you text so damn much

i always say the EXACT same thing when people say why do you text so damn much
its the worst when you have shit to do and someone is just rambling on about non sense..i start watchin tv or go online have no idea what the people are even talking about by time i let them go..lol

Top Bottom