Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many people must pray for the prayer to be answered?

How does that work? You receive the truth through the Spirit and then say it isn't true? How is that even possible? Why would someone who received that say it wasn't true unless they had never received it? If they were sinister enough to deny it then wouldnt they also have never received it?

What if what you thought you received was really just has or something?

After a while you were like, "where the hell is that spirit of truth thing I thought I had?" Then you were like, "fuck, it must have been gas or something. What a bunch of bullshit. I bet none of that shit is real. Fuck that spirit of truth!"

Does that count as blaspheming?

What if what you thought you received was really just has or something?

After a while you were like, "where the hell is that spirit of truth thing I thought I had?" Then you were like, "fuck, it must have been gas or something. What a bunch of bullshit. I bet none of that shit is real. Fuck that spirit of truth!"

Does that count as blaspheming?

I dunno? You'd think if you received the Spirit of Truth then you'd know the truth and it wasn't anything else but what was and is. A better grasp at reality. I guess if you don't know if you have it then you don't have it? Not sure. I suppose you could have received the truth and not know it, but how could you be held accountable for blasphemy if it's not a conscious lie? I dunno.

I dunno? You'd think if you received the Spirit of Truth then you'd know the truth and it wasn't anything else but what was and is. A better grasp at reality. I guess if you don't know if you have it then you don't have it? Not sure. I suppose you could have received the truth and not know it, but how could you be held accountable for blasphemy if it's not a conscious lie? I dunno.

CEO should most definitely be held accountable for not getting me modded up.

See my sig for details.

Top Bottom