Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many hours do you sleep?

Don't understand people who can, and will sleep 10-12 hours. Would think they'd be pissed of when they're 100 years old that they've spend half of their lives sleeping. What a waste of life.

perkele said:
Don't understand people who can, and will sleep 10-12 hours. Would think they'd be pissed of when they're 100 years old that they've spend half of their lives sleeping. What a waste of life.

It does piss me off if I wake up and it's already noon. I usually set my alarm to prevent this, even if I have no reason to be up early that day.

When I worked the night shift, it was nice because I could sleep as long as I wanted after I was done. It just depended on how much of a day I wanted to myself the next day. Now with a regular job, I have to get up way too early for my biological clock, so I only get about 5 or 6 hours during the week. On weekends, it's about 10 hrs.

7-8 hours would be nice - 6 is about normal - less than 5 and I'm fried and less than 3 I'm incoherent.

Top Bottom