Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many freinds do you have?

Taps

Havoc's thread on trust got me thinking. How many friends do you have?

I know a lot of people. I mean, a fucking ton of people...mostly through work, school or whatever, and I hang out with a few on a regular basis. But when I think about it, I realize I only have two close friends (not including family).

What about everyone else?

I know a countless amount of people, mainly through work and school--However out of all of them, not including family, I would consider only 4 of them to be my "true" friends. These are the people in my life that want the best for me, and are able to tell me even though they know I may not agree. These are the people I am able to share my fears and dreams with and know that they will always support me without criticism.

real friends that I can trust ? hummm.... 2 I think. Real friendship is very hard to developp....

really really close friends. i had three. but one is continues to let me down. every time i think she has changed i realise she has not. puc is def. one.

I just cleaned house and got rid of my POS (piece of shit) friends so I'm running kind of light right now.

this damn thought crosses my mind literally every single day...

i'm pretty sure i have 2 "true" friends...not including family (but i can't trust alot of them as well). always there for me (emotionally, physically, financially -if necessary). it sucks to be friends or acquaintances with so many people and not be able to trust them completely.

Top Bottom