x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

How Long Would it Take for Your Hair to Grow Back in You Shaved it all Off? Head

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How Long Would it Take for Your Hair to Grow Back in You Shaved it all Off? Head within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: You know you have seen these bets where people say I will shave my head if you do this or if that happens. Well, just how long does it take to grow back say if you short hair anyway? Also would it grow back the same or would it have funky new callecs(sp)?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Da Pope
    You know you have seen these bets where people say I will shave my head if you do this or if that happens. Well, just how long does it take to grow back say if you short hair anyway? Also would it grow back the same or would it have funky new callecs(sp)?

A year.

HappyScrappy
    I had my head accidentally shaved once ( it wasn't to the skin, it was a "1" setting, whatever that is - still fucking short). the woman that did it didn't really speak english all that well apparently and there must have been a miscommunication along the way.
    oh well, it was nice and cool.
    my hair grew back pretty fast, but it is really hard to say without knowing how long your hair was in the first place.
    I'd say it grew at least and inch and maybe two in a month.
    I get my haircut every month. I know some people get it every weeek or two, but that is silly for me.

HappyScrappy
    and when it grows back, the only reason funky colicks (sp?) would show up is if they were already there and the short hair accentuates it.

although the life span of a hair follicale or whatever it is where it originates is 7 years and then it regenerates - I've read that every 7 years your hair will be slightly different - I used to have blonder hair when I was little and while I was in high school it used to be curlier.

I think in general though, the every 7 years thing might likely be bullshit b/c it isn't like every hair follicle regenerates at the same time, they are all constantly doing it.

Da Pope
    Thanks dudes. Appreciate it.

May1010
    Here's a little known tip:

If you shave off your eyebrows, your hair is stimulated to grow 5 times faster.

Try it. Let me know how that works out for you.

Same here BigDawg, mine is pretty dark when it is growing out. Then again I shave it every day or 2.

If your get your head shaved it should be a buzz cut withing a week or 2.

Why I was taught this in the army was for field purpose.Hair will grow 1 half to 1 inch a month.Whats the big deal shaving your head?