Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Long Would it Take for Your Hair to Grow Back in You Shaved it all Off? Head

curling

You know you have seen these bets where people say I will shave my head if you do this or if that happens. Well, just how long does it take to grow back say if you short hair anyway? Also would it grow back the same or would it have funky new callecs(sp)?

I had my head accidentally shaved once ( it wasn't to the skin, it was a "1" setting, whatever that is - still fucking short). the woman that did it didn't really speak english all that well apparently and there must have been a miscommunication along the way.
oh well, it was nice and cool.
my hair grew back pretty fast, but it is really hard to say without knowing how long your hair was in the first place.
I'd say it grew at least and inch and maybe two in a month.
I get my haircut every month. I know some people get it every weeek or two, but that is silly for me.

and when it grows back, the only reason funky colicks (sp?) would show up is if they were already there and the short hair accentuates it.

although the life span of a hair follicale or whatever it is where it originates is 7 years and then it regenerates - I've read that every 7 years your hair will be slightly different - I used to have blonder hair when I was little and while I was in high school it used to be curlier.

I think in general though, the every 7 years thing might likely be bullshit b/c it isn't like every hair follicle regenerates at the same time, they are all constantly doing it.

I shaved it 8 years ago and it never grew back..................oh wait a minute, that could be cause I still shave it everyday.........nevermind....carry on.

HappyScrappy said:
and when it grows back, the only reason funky colicks (sp?) would show up is if they were already there and the short hair accentuates it.

although the life span of a hair follicale or whatever it is where it originates is 7 years and then it regenerates - I've read that every 7 years your hair will be slightly different - I used to have blonder hair when I was little and while I was in high school it used to be curlier.

I think in general though, the every 7 years thing might likely be bullshit b/c it isn't like every hair follicle regenerates at the same time, they are all constantly doing it.

You know that makes a lot of sense. My bro and myself had really blonde hair, we both shave our heads now, me 8 years him 9-10 years. In the last year we are both noticeing that our stuble is getting darker then it used to be.

Here's a little known tip:

If you shave off your eyebrows, your hair is stimulated to grow 5 times faster.

Try it. Let me know how that works out for you.

Same here BigDawg, mine is pretty dark when it is growing out. Then again I shave it every day or 2.

If your get your head shaved it should be a buzz cut withing a week or 2.

Why I was taught this in the army was for field purpose.Hair will grow 1 half to 1 inch a month.Whats the big deal shaving your head?

Top Bottom