Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Long Would It Take to Go From Fit to Flab?

curling

This is kind of a reversal from the other question posted but just curious say you quit working out and dieting and started eating what ever you wanted and when ever you want(like most fat people) . How long would it take you to lose your physic and look like a lard ass(2, 3 or 4 months)

3 days. Which is why I always make sure I lift on Friday AND Monday. Miss one of those days and it pre-Subway Jared for you my friend.

Start Sport Eating...

lots of pudding.. fast food... triple threat..

quit working out, lay on the couch..

you will be looking like Nature Boy in no time!!!

Okay, I wanna get real witcha peeps here for a second or 3.

I'd say it all depends on what type of body you have. Generally, the rule of thumb for gong from fat to fit is to give yourself as long to lose the weight as it took to put it on. I guess that would work in reverse too.

i am normally a skinny man, so my body would never reach a state of being fat unless i took up competitve eating. i would probably revert back to a 150lb guy with toothpicks for arms in about a year or so. but honestly i don't think i would ever be as tiny as i was when i started lifting because i don't imagine the base i've built will ever totally diminish. i'd probably be about 160-165. with some gut no doubt.

Top Bottom