Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long has it been since YOU touched a boob?

decem

i'm not talking accidentally bumps nor nudges... nor a boob that has the body of a relative attached to it.. i'm talking full on bare hand to bare boob in a sexual setting...

me? since may 8th..

Its been way too long. Since May. My girlfriend and I broke up, and I'm really not interested in one-nite-stands anymore, so until I find a new girl, who has potential for a long-term relationship, I won't be touching too many.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Its been way too long. Since May. My girlfriend and I broke up, and I'm really not interested in one-nite-stands anymore, so until I find a new girl, who has potential for a long-term relationship, I won't be touching too many.

same here man.. only mine was officially called a "divorce" by the state..

anyway.. i've never been a one night stand type of dude.. i just don't dig it.. i'd rather go out and have fun for a chick for a week or three then start boning quite frequently.. like 10x a week.. until it gets old...

I used to dig one-nite-stand alot actually. Its just that it eventually gets to my conscious. It isn't exactally something that a Christian should be making a habit of. Besides, it gets very lonely. Sex is better when you care about the person you're sleeping with.

decem said:

same here man.. only mine was officially called a "divorce" by the state..

anyway.. i've never been a one night stand type of dude.. i just don't dig it.. i'd rather go out and have fun for a chick for a week or three then start boning quite frequently.. like 10x a week.. until it gets old...

Why does it get old? Why?

Top Bottom