Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long, on an empty stomach, will it take for a caffeine pill to work?

LeeJunFan

I have an important squash game tonight and could do with that little extra kick, I have an empty stomach but how long before hand should I take the caffeine?
Thanx!

I wouldnt take caffiene on a empty stomach unless you have done it before,I get wild indigestion/heartburn from doing it

but I feel it within 20 mins then add a cup of strong coffee to the mix and im wired

Roughly 30 mins. in my experience, but it might make you a little quesy on an empty stomach. Best of luck!

ur all nuts, I can't do the caffeine pills; they give me the shits. Energy Now is an all herbal pill that works just as good without the shiznits.

on an empty stomach take your pill with 2 glasses of water (facilitates gastric emptying ang therefore movement of the drug into the part of the gastrointestinal tract where it will be absorbed, rather than sitting in your stomach for a while) and you can get away with 15 minutes, no problem. maybe less, but 15 to feel pretty much the full effect

Top Bottom