Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
This is bullshit. A real God doesn’t require my worship. Plus I will not follow a jealous God. We are all born with a spark of The true creator. We are not born with sin. If you follow Christ you are part of the blood and sacrifice religion a true God does not ask for blood sacrifices. We all need to take a long hard look at the Christian religion and all religions and realize they were developed from men who wanted to control and alienate the masses. Once my eyes were opened to this my true journey began.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

You are trying to set the rules rather than obeying God and doing it His way. How do you think this will end for you when He judges you?

I live by one of the sympathy quotes I found: “As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.” That's by Leonardo da Vinci. Heaven after death is not a guarantee for anyone, so why not make heaven on earth possible?

Top Bottom