Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
First of all the bible is a lie. Religion was invented by man to control the people.
The bible is full of genocide, killing of children and women, slavery and so on.
For any body who really reads the bible can figure this out themselves.

great.
You ruined the ending.

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

If there's a hell then I guess I'll be seeing my ex wife there. It wouldn't be hell without her, and I'm sure as hell not getting into heaven.

Hell is real, demons like germs are
real
but not visible but dangerous.
Jesus came to tell us how to live.
I got revelation on July 1, 2007
- before that I was loaded
up with demons on these forums, taking AAS, taking rec drugs, alcohol, sexually immoral thoughts.
Quit all AAS. Fell for a while 2011 but by 2014 the Almighty, my Father now, took me back or shook me up with fear and chastisement so I quit all booze and lustful thoughts.
our invisible enemies dot com

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom