Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How the fuck are you supposed to balance bodybuilding and a social life?

F

Frackal

Seriously...how do some of you do it? Those of you that are REALLY serious about bodybuilding? Shit, with 2 hour training sessions, 9 hours of sleep per night, 6500-7000 calories to consume each day, I'm busy from fucking morning until night ... I've made some great progress so far, about a [edit] YEAR and a month 1/2 ago at this time I weighed (injured) 178. Now I'm weighing roughly 215-217 at a slightly lower bodyfat....that's nice and all of course, but to be perfectly honest I am lonely as fuck. Virtually no girl is going to put up with this schedule or accept that I cant go out with her tonight because I have to train legs tomorrow, the next day because I have to get to bed early because I have to work in the morning...etc etc... we are talking age ranges of 17-23 here... Im supposed to go out on a little date next week but I'm skeptical as to how successful it will be.

I realize that because I'm bulking right now this is the worst time for me to try to find a girl, what I really just want is a fuck buddy, but I dont really know anyone in my city anymore so I dont have a circle of friends to choose from, girls in college or girls at work as I work at GNC...

So seriously, what the fuck do I do? I guess what I already am doing but the shit can get frustrating at times...the fact that I'm on a test cycle is compounding things and making it worse..I'm getting more attention from girls than I ever have in my life, hell I got whistled at today while walking through the video store parking lot, yet the cause of the attention is the same cause of my lack of women...

I love bodybuilding, I really do, and I'm not looking to compromise my progress or anything of that nature, I just cant figure out how the hell to balance it all out... Havoc you come to mind as someone I know is very consistent, so what do you do????

Last edited:
Frackal said:
Seriously...how do some of you do it? Those of you that are REALLY serious about bodybuilding? Shit, with 2 hour training sessions, 9 hours of sleep per night, 6500-7000 calories to consume each day, I'm busy from fucking morning until night ... I've made some great progress so far, about a month 1/2 ago at this time I weighed (injured) 178. Now I'm weighing roughly 215-217 at a slightly lower bodyfat....that's nice and all of course, but to be perfectly honest I am lonely as fuck. Virtually no girl is going to put up with this schedule or accept that I cant go out with her tonight because I have to train legs tomorrow, the next day because I have to get to bed early because I have to work in the morning...etc etc... we are talking age ranges of 17-23 here... Im supposed to go out on a little date next week but I'm skeptical as to how successful it will be.

I realize that because I'm bulking right now this is the worst time for me to try to find a girl, what I really just want is a fuck buddy, but I dont really know anyone in my city anymore so I dont have a circle of friends to choose from, girls in college or girls at work as I work at GNC...

So seriously, what the fuck do I do? I guess what I already am doing but the shit can get frustrating at times...the fact that I'm on a test cycle is compounding things and making it worse..I'm getting more attention from girls than I ever have in my life, hell I got whistled at today while walking through the video store parking lot, yet the cause of the attention is the same cause of my lack of women...

I love bodybuilding, I really do, and I'm not looking to compromise my progress or anything of that nature, I just cant figure out how the hell to balance it all out... Havoc you come to mind as someone I know is very consistent, so what do you do????

I see where your comeing from man, I get so caught up in bodybuilding, that sometimes I lose track of whats really important in life, like being able to enjoy it once in a while!

:devil:
Frack, you have to chill out. It's ok to enjoy life to the fullest. I train 5 days a week, 1 hour a day. I work 5-6 days a week, 9 hours a day. I have a loving wife and an beautiful daughter. I also belong to a motorcycle club, which most people would not understand the commitment I have made there. It's all about balancing out your time. I'm committed to all that and don't miss anything. BTW, I'm very happy with the choices I have made in life. My advice about the finding a girl part, she's going to have to be into fitness also to understand your commitment there, but think about it, would you want someone who wasn't?

women will come and go frack, when you meet the right girl you will decied which is more important BB or spending time with her, or both. But it's best to not even worry about a relationship because it seems that they always just appear one day without looking. Enjoy your lifting, I realize it can be a lonely world, as this is probley the most bored I have ever been in life., (sit. i can do little about) But trust me the right girl for you will enter you life one day, and it will be out of the blue ...

Re: Re: How the fuck are you supposed to balance bodybuilding and a social life?

paradox said:

I see where your comeing from man, I get so caught up in bodybuilding, that sometimes I lose track of whats really important in life, like being able to enjoy it once in a while!

Aaaaah, gotta love those whole-post quotes. Sir, your post was 2nd on this thread and first reply to Frackal's post. No need to quote, then - at least not the WHOLE post. I'm not trying to be an asshole here, by the way.

I agree it is quite difficult to be a serious lifter and have a normal sort of social life. Everything MUST be desined around your sleeping, eating, and training. It is the only way to truly get to your bb potential. I have heard 1000 times from women i have dated that i am obsessed with bb. I take my protein drink in the cinema, drink them on the train or in a club, leave parties early to sleep or train.

Frackal you are VERY correct about women not wanting this sort of thing in the people they date. Thats why most the very serious lifters often just fuck as often as we can and not try to get a serious relation.
At some point soon you can take a bit of a break (dont stop lifting certainly! just maintain for a while) and then you have the time for finding a true girlfriend.

Bigsatan13 said:
[B My advice about the finding a girl part, she's going to have to be into fitness also to understand your commitment there, but think about it, would you want someone who wasn't?

I had a fitness chick, but I havent heard from her since she saw me walking around with a hard on for no apparant reason. :( :D

HighIntensity said:
women will come and go frack, when you meet the right girl you will decied which is more important BB or spending time with her, or both. But it's best to not even worry about a relationship because it seems that they always just appear one day without looking. Enjoy your lifting, I realize it can be a lonely world, as this is probley the most bored I have ever been in life., (sit. i can do little about) But trust me the right girl for you will enter you life one day, and it will be out of the blue ...

Thats true bro.... but I really need to get some ass lol

Top Bottom