Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Fuc#ing Deal with AMAZON.COM

BaBa-BooeY

I ordered a fuckin mp3 player 3 and a 1/2 weeks ago with next day shipping.They said my billing address is incorrect, it was my fault.I send them an email with my correct billing address, they say " ok thank you your order will be shipped out soon". i go to my amazon file and it says i dont have any transactions.They charged my account and i didnt get shit.Is their a 800 number for www.amazon.com

I am fuckin pissed off as you see -->:mad:

Please, if anyone can help me i will appreciate it very much.I even emailed the bastards complaining and shit and still no fuckin reply.I need your help guys.

Thanks

I've purchased roughly $10K worth of stuff from them over the past 3 years or so and they consider me a good customer I guess - they have always done right by me, and the few times I had problems - they were minor and they fixed them right away.
one of my coworkers was mad b/c as far as it looks from the site, there is no 1-800 number. I've certainly never called - but then again, I hate the phone and talking to people via it. I much prefer the (poorly) written word.

so far the companies that I refuse to deal with b/c they suck so bad:
Mindspring
Buy.com
AT&T anything
Sprint wireless

I believe awhile back someone else was on here having problems, or it might have been due to their Mike schmidt jersey bought on Ebay got screwed up....well Amazon is going down the shitter I'm surprised anyone on here still orders from them, I would load them with emails everyday,

Also Contact your credit card company and report it to them, perhaps they can help. At the very least they can raise hell to Amazon, You should also report it to the better business b.

Thanks guys, i will call my bank and get my money back. i Will bullshit them with some emails(amazon.com)! I for one will never fuckin deal with Amazon again, AMAZON SUCKS!!!:mad:

Send an email. CC' this email to several deperments

Be firm,,, and expect a resulation.
Dont sound out of control yet.

There is no 1-800 number, its all email.

I got a free DVD player out of it one time cause they fuct up, then fuct up again.
Whoops. :)

I refund from Amazon took almost 2 months, but they came thru
with an apologetic email after I sent the UPS tracking No.

Top Bottom