Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How fine is the line between love and hate?

superqt4u2nv said:
Ever had a relationship where you were passionate about the person crazy about them and then bam like a switch you hated them. Or vice versa some that you couldn't stand but then something switched and you couldn't live with out them.

Yep. My ex wife. I can't believe I'm gonna have to court again. Divorce is hell. I hate her for what she's done, but also part of me still loves her. She's the mother of my daughter.

Ah hell. I loved that woman and noone could have taken me away from her. I would have stayed with her until my dying day. That is extremely rare for me. That's what makes the whole thing so tragic. Because of all the bad since the divorce, I forgot how much I truly loved her. I think the deeper the love, the deeper the hate upon betrayal.

It's a pretty thick line if you ask me. If we're talkin spectrum stuff, love and hate are on opposite ends pretty far away from each other. And this makes sense. That means that it takes alot to cross the barrier from one end to the other. That means if you love someone, it's going to take a lot for you to hate them.

I've always thought the primary emotion bonding love and hate together in similarity was fear. We hate someone because of something we fear from them, be it something we see in ourselves, or the potential damage they could cause us, or the vulnerability that we have around them.

Similar things with love.

I could go on and on about this, but I don't intend to bore anyone.

About this big *stretches arms* although it get's remarkably thinner if your significant other catches you doing the dirty.

There is no line between love and hate. People who cross this line merely are incapable of love and what they think is "love" becomes hate when the object of their affection is unmoved.

You could never hate something you truly loved.

Reactions: PBR
Top Bottom