Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does shit work now?

It always leads to "the call". And the call leads to a visit. And then you start crying...

Wow, sounds dramatic. Good luck with all that.

Or maybe just choose a type that is different than the usual to avoid usual responses. Its a possibility for change, but not a guarantee.

Nan, what happened to your husband???

I guess I really have been gone for a while.
I finally grew a pair and ended it, just could not continue, couldn't keep wasting what's left of my youth, energy and happiness. Been seeing someone else for a while now, Few hiccups but I'm actually VERY happy now.

Happy is good. You deserve it, time to focus on you not try to take care of everything and everyone else.

Good for you Nan....always good to move forward

I've been dating (but refuse to get into any relationship) and I meet men on line or through friends. Last guy I was seeing is 15 yrs younger and met him at a party. Best sex of my life, but it ended :-(
After the "messes" I've been with, I don't trust myself yet to meet good men. Still working on me anyways

As usual I meant to hook up with a guy and eded up dating him, FML. Never been able to have a guy not wanna be with me after sleeping with me :whatever:

Fuck its been since 2005 not 1905 lol
Pretty sure it hasnt changed much since 2005 except for things like technology but the principles remain the same
And there aint any of this "asking to be your boyfriend" nonsense unless you really want to be exclusive and you question whether or not he is exclusive or wants to be.
Otherwise it just happens

Fuck its been since 2005 not 1905 lol
Pretty sure it hasnt changed much since 2005 except for things like technology but the principles remain the same
And there aint any of this "asking to be your boyfriend" nonsense unless you really want to be exclusive and you question whether or not he is exclusive or wants to be.
Otherwise it just happens

Top Bottom