Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does Ozzy sing but can't f*cking talk to save his life?!?!

these are words he has repeated over and over again for years. second nature.

forming new thoughts and complete sentences is much harder than repeating lyrics

perkele said:
He's a singer.

WTF you mean by "can't f*cking talk to save his life?"

He can't talk to save his life. Listen to him, he sounds like Charlie Browns teacher on a lithium high.

do u hear him talk on his reality show.... he can barely put 2 workds together... but his singin is clear and smooth

he has been diagnosed with ADD if i remember correctly.

his manner of speech is also indicates the social class he grew up in in England. (the words he uses and how he phrases things)

but as far as him not being able to put together a full sentence....drugs man. lots and lots of drugs.

crak600 said:
he has been diagnosed with ADD if i remember correctly.

his manner of speech is also indicates the social class he grew up in in England. (the words he uses and how he phrases things)

but as far as him not being able to put together a full sentence....drugs man. lots and lots of drugs.

Ah right ok its a social class thing lmao.

Trust me, it isnt. Blame the drugs if you will but dont make such broad generalisations about 'social classes'.

that's what i've heard on numerous occasions, that you used to be able to tell the difference between social classes by the way they spoke. even my sociology professor said that.

guess i'm wrong. oh well.

i tried though.

Top Bottom